It’s officially springtime, which means that people are getting married and moving into their first home. It is also moving season, which means that there is a good chance you know someone that is moving into a new house or apartment. Indeed, if you are looking at an invite to a housewarming party, there is a good chance that you are trying to figure out what to purchase as a present. When it comes to gifts for housewarming parties, you want to be sure that you get something that is practical, but also meaningful; something that the person can use, but that won’t get hidden away in the junk drawer. Here are five awesome housewarming gift ideas.
- A soda maker – this is a great gift for any new homeowner’s kitchen, because it can be used to make delicious carbonated beverages. Indeed, a soda maker will quickly become a favorite kitchen item. These days, you can find affordable soda makers that are easy to upkeep.
- A delicious gift basket – there is nothing like a big, delicious gift basket to show your love and appreciation for someone and to honor their new home. When it comes down to it, you can easily head to Broadway Basketeers and have a beautiful gift basket made up. If you are out of town, you could even have the gift basket sent to the new homeowner’s door.
- A portable Bluetooth speaker – the great part about gifting a portable speaker is that it can be used all over the house. Who doesn’t love music? – If someone doesn’t listen to music, they probably listen to podcasts. This is why a portable speaker is such a great gift. For one thing, it is not big and burdensome, so it can be moved, conveniently, to any part of the home. Plus, you can find a speaker with great sound quality that may just become the primary source of audio. The person could also take the speaker with them on vacations, which is why this gift is so versatile.
- A toolset – every new homeowner needs a toolset; it’s a gift that can be used all over the home. When you move into a new home, you will have a few things that you need to tighten up – like faucets and screws. Moreover, there will be art to hang and furniture to put together. A quality toolset is a great gift because it will be used time and time again. Plus, a toolset is one of those things that homeowners often forget to purchase.
- A bar set – this is a great gift for any bachelor that likes to entertain; this gift will be used over and over again. On top of everything, you may want to get the new homeowner a bar set. This is a great gift for that person that likes to entertain guests. You can get the person a few bar glasses – like highballs and lowballs – and perhaps a cocktail shaker. In the end, this is the ultimate gift to warm up a new home.