When you are new to strength building, a variety of mass gainer supplements available in the market can intimidate you. Your weight lifting training requires you to also have a proper daily intake of nutrition such as protein, glutamine, creatine etc. As you are just a beginner you may not understand where to begin with the supplements and which one available in the market is best for you. We are here to guide you to make an educated choice when selecting your supplements. Because it is extremely important for you to ensure that your nutrition level is properly maintained, and your intake is useful to you and your weight lifting training.
Mass Gainer Supplement is the Key for Gaining Muscles.
Mass Gainer are essential because they provide you the nutrients your body require to build muscles during the training. Considering how much exercise your body is going through in your training, if it suffers from lack of nutrients it will weaken instead of gaining strength. Nutrients, supplements, and hydration are the most important factors for muscle growth. When you are training for weightlifting, it causes a lot of stress on your muscles. The muscle tissue tears down and muscle fiber gets damaged. For the muscles to heal and respond properly to the training, you need to have a proper intake of all the required nutrients. To build your body, you also need to gain more weight than losing it. This means you have to intake more calories than the ones you have burned in the training session. Mass gainer supplements do just that, provide your body all the required nutrients, with the incentive of working fast.
What is the Function of Mass Gainer?
- Mass gainer fulfills your calorie requirement. Instead of consuming too much food, the supplement can help gain as much calorie as you have lost.
- Some mass gainer supplements also help you stay lean while bodybuilding, should that be your goal. Some people do not dig the whole buff look and prefer to stay slim.
- After a hard training session, mass gainer supplements provide you energy and prevent your muscles from breakage.
How is a Mass Gainer Used?
Step by step instructions on how to use mass gainer supplement.
- Mass gainer usually comes in the powder form. You can mix that powder in the liquid of your choosing, however, most people prefer milk or water.
- How much mass gainer should you use? That depends on how much is required by your body. It is best to discuss it with your trainer before you start taking it.
- Before drinking, make sure that the powder is completely broken down and there are no lumps swimming in your liquid. This will lessen your intake and you will not get proper nutrients.
When should you take Mass Gainer?
After your training, muscles start to rebuild in about 30 minutes. To help them heal quickly and effectively, you can take your mass gainer then. However, should you choose your own timings, it does not really matter. The effect is the same.
How Effective is a Mass Gainer?
This intake will help you gain 2 – 4 pounds but only if you use it properly with effective work out sessions. However, you should take mass gainer supplements only when you feel your daily diet does not meet the requirements of the nutrients needed by your body.
Are Mass Gainers Good for you?
Mass gainers should be consumed by consulting your trainer first. If the intake of mass gainer is less than what is required, it will not help you maintain your strength and gain muscle growth acceleration. Instead, you will feel weak and unable to continue your training because of insufficient nutrients intake. Whereas if you consume mass gainer more than what is required by your body, you will face side effects such as diarrhea, dehydration, and muscle cramping. It is also likely to cause heart and liver problem along with kidney damage.
What are the Benefits of Mass Gainer Supplements?
Mass Gainer Supplements help you increase your weight and muscle mass quickly and effectively. They contain all the nutrients required by your body to gain weight and to increase body mass, by healing your muscles efficiently. So, if you are a beginner and want to build stronger muscle mass, then you should include mass gainer supplement in your regular diet. Here are some of its benefits.
- Rich in carbohydrates. Mass gainers contain a rich amount of carbohydrates to supply you with energy after an intense work out session.
- Contains high-quality protein, an important nutrient for bodybuilders.
- Mass gainers aid in muscle recovery and growth after they have been torn by an intense training session.
- Mass gainers contain an effective blend of minerals and vitamins to keep you healthy and make sure your strength is up.
- Mass gainers are also rich in fiber. Fiber helps you indigestion and prevents bloating of your body.
But you should keep in mind that mass gainer supplements are not your alternative to food, but just an extra something to help you maintain an effective training session.
Important Nutrients your Mass Gainer should contain
Main components that you need to maintain your body strength and gain muscle mass are –
- It is responsible for building, repairing and maintaining your muscle tissue. If your protein intake is not up to par, your muscle breakage after training session will not heal. And this will lead to damaged muscles that will weaken you.
- They are required to provide your body strength and energy. They provide your body the fuel to for intense training. If the carbohydrates are lacking in your intake, your body will turn to protein as its next energy source. This will prevent the protein from helping your muscles heal.
- Fats are also important for your body, and you should maintain its proper intake. Too much fat is what causes the problem. However, maintaining the right amount of fat intake helps your body grow instead.