In any construction project, floor sawing is an important element. There is a wide variety of floor sawing equipment on offer, but diamond saws are the most widely preferred by construction experts. Diamond saws feature diamond studded blades, which offer much more in terms of precision compared to traditional saw blades.
Here are all the advantages of diamond floor sawing over traditional methods:
- Less Time Consuming: The time taken for diamond floor sawing operations depends completely on the requirements at hand. However, compared to traditional sawing methods, diamond sawing is far more efficient. Traditional sawing requires substantial manpower, and guided manoeuvres are also quite common. All this leads to a lot of delays in the sawing process. But diamond saws are capable of cutting through a variety of concrete surfaces, and not much is required in terms of observation and manoeuvres, which leads to a much faster sawing process.
- Precise Cuts: With conventional saws, there are no guarantees when it comes to making the right cuts. However, there are no such worries with saws that are armed with diamond studded blades. Diamond saws guarantee precise cuts and are ideal for construction projects that require precision above all else. The lack of precision that comes with traditional saws may often result in cuts that jeopardize structures in the future, and that may make them accident prone.
- Increased Access: With traditional saws, you just cannot access certain areas such as nooks and corners. As a result, construction work is rarely as precise as the stated requirements. But diamond saws can access even the most inaccessible areas, as they are able to fit a wide variety of structures that have different shapes and sizes. When precise shapes need to be cut, a diamond saw is what’s needed.
- No Disturbance: Traditional sawing and cutting methods create a lot of noise. This noise can be of great irritation to people in and around the construction site. However, saws with diamond studded blades create very little noise, if any, and this makes work much easier. It’s also a great relief for people living in the proximity of the construction site, who don’t have to bear with all the noise.
- Environment-Friendly: Apart from a lot of loud noise, traditional saws are also known for being harmful to the environment. By causing a lot of breakages and rubble, conventional saws fill the air up with a lot of dust, which leads to several air pollution problems. If proper protection is not taken against it, the construction workers may suffer from severe respiratory difficulties. Diamond saws are comparatively much better, as they don’t cause as many breakages and rubble. As a result, air pollution is kept in check.
So remember, whenever you hire a floor sawing company for quality sawing, check if they have the right equipment. Saws with diamond studded blades are much more effective than conventional saws, and you should always choose a company that uses the latest equipment that works more than it creates a fuss.