Commercial pressure and power washing is a cleaning service for residential, commercial, industrial, and personal items such as buildings, houses, factories, streets, vehicles and so on. Over time and after being affected by wind, rain or birds, these surfaces and other exteriors will get dirty and unhygienic. Mechanical pressure sprayers are used to clean the surfaces of these places to take away dirt, lose paint, dust, mud, and mold. Professional service providers must be involved in carrying out this kind of cleaning. You can find the services offered by such professional services by visiting their website or by contacting them over the phone or email.
The areas that need to be cleaned are in fact any surfaces you see in your town or city. The most frequent areas requiring this kind of cleaning are exterior walls, rooftop, ground, columns inside a mall, signage, etc. The main purposes of pressure and power washing are to provide hygiene and a clean outlook. So, after washing, the places will be clean and nice and it will give a good impression to local people and visitors.
The equipment of the pressure washer is usually a spray of various sizes with different power. An entry level of impact pressure is 80 to 90 kilograms per square centimeter or 1,200 to 1,300 pounds per square inch. This power is good for softer material like aluminum and wood. Higher power spray is available to clean harder surfaces such metal, vinyl, bricks, etc. The usual sequence to clean the exteriors with a pressure washer is as follows.
- The service people will first protect the exterior building fixtures such as lights, plants, and ornamental items from powerful water pressure with plastic covering or other similar protection.
- They then mix an industrial solution to be filled into the pressure washer and connect it with professional hoses.
- After that, the work begins and the spray will last some time depending on the area to be cleaned.
- Some easy jobs will take less than an hour with some complicated ones demanding days of work.
- To finish the work, they will sometimes spray clean water to rinse the surfaces and let it dry naturally or with some special air blowing machines.
- Some touch up work such as painting or coating with some substance is optional and many people prefer to have it done because it will make the look of the surface more attractive.
- This is especially true for office building, art centers, hospitals, government buildings as they all need to give a good first impression for visitors.
Commercial pressure and power washing is now a popular industry all over the world as it has proved its value for maintaining a clean and attractive surface for the above mentioned places. This is especially important for the commercial sector to keep up with their competitors by providing an attractive outlook of their buildings.