School shoes purchase is a very common buy for every parent as they have to make them children dresses up in proper uniform and school shoes are one of the key aspects of apt school uniform. The main question arises is which shoe comforts your child the most. Parents need to buy the school shoes before their session arises, which let them away from the crowd and panic situation.
There are two types of school shoes which can be seen in Indian schools, black shoes and white fleet shoes. Black shoes are generally worn by the kids on normal days where as the white fleet shoes are worn on the sports day or on the week end i.e. Saturday. Both shoes have different purpose. Black shoes look more formal and classy and look good with a uniform with pants. On the flip side, white fleet shoes are more comfortable and easy while running and playing sports.
Tips for Choosing the Best School Shoes:
- Schools kids have to do so many activities during their school time. Kids run during their activity periods, they play cricket and football during games periods and they go to and fro to school from their homes daily. The school shoes have to bear a great amount of burden. So, go for the shoes that are water proof, flexible and more durable.
- To buy good school shoes, you must start with a shoe store that has all the variety of shoes that are to be worn in schools and have wide range in price also so that you can make a good choice.
- Take care what kind of shoes your child wore the last time. If he or she was comfortable with it, do not experiment. Get them buy the shoes of same type but if you are first time buyer for your kid, keep in mind the various key points. Just buy the shoes that match the personality of your kid.
- You must enquire about from your kid’s school if they have some dress code for some specific day, and then you can make a buy according to that.
- The material of the shoes must be of high grade quality and design must be in a way that it supports the arch of the feet as they are to be worn for long hours by your child. Their comfort is at priority.
- The sole must be flexible enough with the soft ankles that can help your kid to play easily in the playground and participate actively in all games.
Spending few more bucks on the school shoes is a good investment because a bad school shoe with bad quality can harm the feet of your kid to a great extent.