India is blessed with a lot of natural beauty and it is spread out wide across from the north to south and the east to west. These beauties have been the reason why the tourists have always been attracted to our country and hence have contributed vastly to the tourism industry. In today’s article we are going to be talking about Gujarat tourism, and the places that are famous in Ahmedabad.
When it comes to talking about the tourism industry, Gujarat tourism has made its mark all over the country. It widely attracts the local as well as the foreign tourists for various reasons and we are going to explore a few such reasons.
You have to take a trip to Gujarat and experience the magic for yourself! You will get some of the best hotels in Gujarat and the best part is the different types of decors that they offer. I am sure that will definitely put a smile on your face because they offer you some of the most earthy designs and decors that wild definitely touch your soul!
Things to do in Ahmedabad and other Cities of Gujarat:
- Sabarmati Ashram– This place is famous because of the Dandi march led by Gandhi ji during the British rule for the freedom of producing salt by Indians. The famous salt movement is what makes the ashram iconic and a must visit if you’re in Gujarat.
- The Gir Forest National Park – The Gir forest is one of the most famous wild life sanctuaries in our country and has been attracting a lot of tourists ever since. It is located near Talala Gir and was established in the year 1965.
- Laxmi Vilas Palace – Vadodra is a city in Gujarat that is mostly famous for its palaces. The Laxmi Vilas Palace is one of them that have an entry fee of just 200 bucks with an auto ride. It was constructed by the Marathas in the 1890s.
- Kankaria Lake – Kankaria is a manmade lake that is very famous for its beautiful sight and its musical lights and fountain which one can easily enjoy in the evening. It is an ideal place for picnic and has a lot of food stalls for the hungry.
- Jama Masjid – The Jama Masjid is located in Ahmedabad and was built in the early 1400s and still stands strong. It was built in the reign of Ahmed Shah the first and is situated right outside the Bhadra Fort.
- Dumas Beach– The Dumas Beach is yet another popular tourist place that is located 21kms away from the city of Surat. It sure is beautiful and is surrounded by lovely food stalls but apart from that it is also rumoured to be haunted.
I am sure these places must have got you all excited because they sure made me. Look for the best Gujarat tourism hotels and have a mind blowing experience. I hope your trip to Gujarat is just as amusing as mine was!